- 1 News
- 2 Status
- 3 Technical Providers - Round table
- 4 Preview
- 5 UMD on CentOS 8
- 6 AOB
- urgent release needed https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=146169
- CMD 1.3.0 released in February http://repository.egi.eu/2020/02/18/release-cmd-os-1-3-0/ (cloud info provider, APEL, caso 1.4.0)
- product updates delayed
- planning the "next maor release" based on new technologies
- need: Dockerfiles, define tests.
- automating the SR (possible?)
- manual final verification is always needed
- argo-ams-library 0.5.1
- apel-ssm 2.4.1 (waiting for new documentation on how to configure argo-ams library: OK)
- storm 1.11.16 and 1.11.17
- htcondor-ce 3.4.0
- Xroot 4.12.0
- Arc 6.6.0
Under Staged Rollout
Ready to be Released
In Staged Rollout
Ready to be released
Technical Providers - Round table
New version of DPM (1.13.2) available in EPEL
Data management clients
gfal2 2.17.0 pushed to EPEL
New Major version of SOCI in EPEL7-testing (4.0.0). FTS rebuild needed, we are discussing with the maintainer about issues that we found.
We would need to release a new FTS build for C7 when SOCI 4 will be pushed to EPEL stable.
ARC 6.6.0 released and available in the Nordugrid repo: http://www.nordugrid.org/documents/arc6/common/repos/repository.html
Xrootd 5.0.0 has been released. Packages are being prepared.
The old client library licXrdClient has been dropped. Those who haven't migrated to the new client library libXrdCl should do so.
v1.7.3 will be released after StoRM and VOMS releases.
StoRM v1.11.18 NOT released by the end of June.
Still in progress:
- Bug fixing on StoRM WebDAV (TPC related)
- Test in progress for CentOS7 Backend (configured with Puppet) at CNAF-T1
- Documentation updates
- Release ASAP components with a brief guide on how to use Puppet module
- Improve related docs after release
Release v3.8.0 NOT released by the end of June. Tests in progress. Expected release: ASAP. Packages will be released also for CentOS 7.
- released on 2020-05-08
UMD on CentOS 8
- Plan to be defined with
- Technical Providers
- NGIs/sites (there was 1 request so far)
- UMD team (innovation in the process must be taken into consideration)
- Next meeting: July 13th https://indico.egi.eu/event/4895/