- 1 News
- 2 Status
- 3 Technical Providers - Round table
- 4 Preview
- 5 UMD on CentOS 8
- 6 AOB
- UMD 4.10.0 released in March http://repository.egi.eu/2020/03/26/release-umd-4-10-0/ (regular release)
- UMD 4.10.2 released in April http://repository.egi.eu/2020/04/15/release-umd-4-10-2/ (HTCondor urgent update)
- UMD 4.10.1 and 4.10.3 are fixes
- CMD 1.3.0 released in February http://repository.egi.eu/2020/02/18/release-cmd-os-1-3-0/ (cloud info provider, APEL, caso 1.4.0)
- product updates delayed
- planning the "next maor release" based on new technologies
- need: Dockerfiles, define tests.
- automating the SR (possible?)
- manual final verification is always needed
- argo-ams-library 0.5.1
- apel-ssm 2.4.1 (waiting for new documentation on how to configure argo-ams library: OK)
- storm 1.11.16 and 1.11.17
- htcondor-ce 3.4.0
- Xroot 4.13.0
- Arc 6.6.0
Under Staged Rollout
Ready to be Released
In Staged Rollout
Ready to be released
Technical Providers - Round table
New version of DPM (1.13.2) available in EPEL
Data management clients
gfal2 2.17.0 pushed to EPEL
New Major version of SOCI in EPEL7-testing (4.0.0). FTS rebuild needed, we are discussing with the maintainer about issues that we found.
We would need to release a new FTS build for C7 when SOCI 4 will be pushed to EPEL stable.
ARC 6.5.0 in EPEL. No GGUS ticket, sorry, will create one. And want to ask about format of the email-notification to URT. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?search=nordugrid-arc
xrootd 4.12.0 is available in EPEL testing.
- EPEL 6: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-9327e98b7b
- EPEL 7: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-023fd5f547
- EPEL 8: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-8c79ba5f25
I have submitted vomsxrd for review. Is there someone with Fedora packager status that can review it?
Release v1.7.3 expected for the end of this month.
StoRM v1.11.18 expected to be released in the first half of June. Features: support for CentOS 7 platform + puppet module
Release v3.8.0 expected to be released by the end of June. Packages will be released also for CentOS 7.
- released on 2020-05-08
UMD on CentOS 8
- Plan to be defined with
- Technical Providers
- NGIs/sites (there was 1 request so far)
- UMD team (innovation in the process must be taken into consideration)
- Next meeting: May 11th https://indico.egi.eu/event/4893/