- 1 News
- 2 Status
- 3 Technical Providers - Round table
- 4 Preview
- 5 UMD on CentOS 8
- 6 AOB
Next scheduled release is February's UMD 4.10.0: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/UMD_Release_Schedule
caso 1.8.0 ?
- product updates delayed
- planning the "next maor release" based on new technologies
- need: Dockerfiles, define tests.
- automating the SR (possible?)
- manual final verification is always needed
- arc6 6.2.0
- storm 1.11.16
- apel-ssm 2.4.1
- egi-config 1.4.5
Under Staged Rollout
Ready to be Released
- argo-ams-library 0.4.2
- dynafed 1.5.0
- gfal2 2.16.3
- gfal2-utils 1.5.3
- squid 4.9.2
- davix 0.7.5
- dcache 5.2.5
- xroot 4.11.0
- apel 1.8.1
In Staged Rollout
Ready to be released
Technical Providers - Round table
New version of DPM (1.13.2) available in EPEL
Data management clients
gfal2 2.17.0 pushed to EPEL
New Major version of SOCI in EPEL7-testing (4.0.0). FTS rebuild needed, we are discussing with the maintainer about issues that we found.
We would need to release a new FTS build for C7 when SOCI 4 will be pushed to EPEL stable.
NTR other than planning ARC 6.5 release - next week or week thereafter.
xrootd 4.11.2 is available in EPEL testing.
- EPEL 6: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-fa3ab01ff5
- EPEL 7: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-334dfcd8e7
- EPEL 8: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-c6dd1f78ad
Release v1.7.3 expected for the end of this month.
StoRM v1.11.18 expected for the end of March. Features: support for CentOS 7 platform + puppet module
Release v3.8.0 was delayed and it's (finally!) expected for the end of this month. Packages will be released also for CentOS 7.
- released on 2020-01-21:
UMD on CentOS 8
- Plan to be defined with
- Technical Providers
- NGIs/sites (there was 1 request so far)
- UMD team (innovation in the process must be taken into consideration)
- Next meeting: March 9th https://indico.egi.eu/event/4891/