Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Tools menu:||• Main page||• Instructions for developers||• AAI Proxy||• Accounting Portal||• Accounting Repository||• AppDB||• ARGO||• GGUS||• GOCDB|
|• Message brokers||• Licenses||• OTAGs||• Operations Portal||• Perun||• EGI Collaboration tools||• LToS||• EGI Workload Manager|
|This article is Deprecated and should no longer be used, but is still available for reasons of reference.|
The page contains the official list of SAM which are responsible for monitoring individual NGIs and regions.
In the first section you can find the list of NGIs which have deployed NGI SAM instance. In the second section are ROC instances which are covering sites in countries which haven't finished NGI creation process.
- MyEGI Central Instance: https://mon.egi.eu/myegi
Central OPS SAM Instances
Operational tools monitoring
Central Nagios monitoring central operational tools and NGI SAM instances
Central Nagios monitoring MW versions.
NGI SAM instances
NGI ROC instances
|ROC||Country/ies||Nagios portal||MyEGI portal|
|Africa Arabia||African partners||https://nagios.c4.csir.co.za/nagios/||https://nagios.c4.csir.co.za/myegi/|
||Asia Pacific partners||https://rocnagios.grid.sinica.edu.tw/nagios/||https://rocnagios.grid.sinica.edu.tw/myegi/|
Analysis of SAM instances in GOCDB
Instances in GOCDB and not in SAM:
- NGI_FRANCE - https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=101173 SOLVED - instance marked with scope Local
- NGI_PL - https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=101192 SOLVED - old instance removed, NGI instance left in GOCDB
- Russia - https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=101172 SOLVED instance left in GOCDB, once ready will be added to SAM
Instances in GOCDB and in SAM but marked as non monitored:
- NGI_CYGRID - https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=101170 SOLVED - instance marked as monitored
- NGI_IL - https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=101168 SOLVED - instance marked as monitored
Instances missing in GOCDB:
- NGI_BY - https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=101166 SOLVED - nagios-roles.conf corrected to point to the GOCDB instance
- NGI_RO - https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=101843 - SOLVED - secondary instance removed from GOCDB
Instances in GOCDB assigned to non-Certified sites:
- NGI_ARMGRID - https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=101743 - SOLVED - instance installed and site is Certified
Backup instances missing in GOCDB (not critical):
- NGI_IT - instance mon-cnaf.cnaf.infn.it SOLVED - added: https://goc.egi.eu/portal/index.php?Page_Type=Service&id=5277