Resource infrastructure Provider OLA: Release Notes
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Resource infrastructure Provider OLA
Download the latest Resource infrastructure Provider OLA v1.1
Release notes v. 1.1
- Document Amendment Procedure: amendments are now requested by issuing a GGUS ticket to the service level management support unit, in order to improve traceability of requests. GGUS tickets replace e-mail messages sent to the OMB mailing list directly.
- Terminology: the NGI, UMD, VO and Capability definitions are updated to keep them consistent with the EGI glossary. Several other definition are improved to keep them consistent with are ITIL definitions.
- list responsibilities is now more comprehensive and includes text that was formerly part of the RC OLA.
- Added clause about intellectual property rights.
- NGI grid oversight service: COD and ROD teams have been experimenting a new metric to measure the performance of ROD teams. The metric is called ROD Performance Index and the maximum value is set to 10. The service level is defined at: Grid_operations_oversight/ROD_performance_index
- References were updated.