Back to repository configuration
APEL Client/Server 1.8.1
APEL is an accounting tool that collects accounting data from sites participating in the EGI and WLCG infrastructures as well as from sites belonging to other Grid organisations that are collaborating with EGI, including OSG, NorduGrid and INFN.
The accounting information is gathered from different sensors into a central accounting database where it is processed to generate statistical summaries that are available through the EGI/WLCG Accounting Portal.
Statistics are available for view in different detail by Users, VO Managers, Site Administrators and anonymous users according to well defined access rights.
More information on the APEL page.
- [client] Added option to update benchmarks/spec levels using a local configuration option rather than the BDII.
Secure STOMP Messenger (SSM) is designed to simply send messages using the STOMP protocol or via the ARGO Messaging Service (AMS). Messages are signed and may be encrypted during transit. Persistent queues should be used to guarantee delivery.
SSM is written in Python. Packages are available for RHEL 6 and 7, and Ubuntu Trusty.
The installation and configuration guide is available here: https://github.com/apel/ssm
Check also the EGI wiki for more information about APEL SSM.
- Added support for sending and receiving messages using the ARGO Messaging Service (AMS).
- Added option to send messages from a directory without needing to conform to the file naming convention that the dirq module requires.
- Fixed SSM hanging if certificate is not authorised with the broker. Now it will try other brokers if available and then correctly shut down.
- Fixed an OpenSSL 1.1 syntax error by including missing argument to checkend.