Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:29, 4 February 2011 by Psolagna (Created page with '=== Ticket Managment === * Operations ticket escation: [https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Operations:COD_Escalation_Procedure COD Escalation Procedure]. OMB approved, October 26 2010 ==…')
- Operations ticket escation: COD Escalation Procedure. OMB approved, October 26 2010
Operations Centre Management
- Creation: Creation and validation of a new NGI. OMB approved, August 17 2010
- Decomissioning: Operations Centre decommission process coordination. OMB approved, October 26 2010
Availability and Monitoring
- Follow up of availability and reliability statistics. OMB approved, August 17 2010
- Monitoring infrastructure setup: Validation of a ROC/NGI Nagios. OMB approved, August 17 2010. This procedure is part of the "Creation and validation of a new NGI" procedure.
- NEW! Setting a Nagios test status to OPERATIONS. OMB approved, Nov 23 2010. A Nagios probe is set to OPERATIONS when its results are used to generate notifications for the Operations Dashboard.
- A Nagios probe is set to AVAILABILITY when its results are used for availability and reliability computation. The procedure to set a Nagios probe to AVAILABILITY will be drafted by the OLA Task Force in QR1 of year 2011.