|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Welcome to the EGI Operations Main Page.
Contact address: operations at mailman.egi.eu
- List of EGI Resource Infrastructure Providers
- A Resource Centre willing to join EGI? Step-by-step instructions
- Operations Management Board (OMB)
- Operational Tool Advisory Group (OTAG)
- Operations Automation Team (OAT)
- EGI CSIRT
- Grid oversight (COD)
Several task forces have been set up to takle specific operational issues. Check the Task forces wiki page for information on active task forces, agendas and activities.
- Operational issues, software deployment problems, news concerning tools deployed and more, are discussed during the Monday operations meetings that take place every two weeks: Grid Operations meeting (agendas on wiki: GridOpsMeeting | agendas on Indico)
- The Resource Infrastructure Operations Managers meet at the Operations Management Board every month (OMB actions| Indico)
- For an overview of all EGI-InSPIRE SA1 meetings see the EGI-InSPIRE SA1 meetings on Indico.
- Collection of EGI Operations presentations
- Operations news archive
- EGI-InSPIRE project overview (slides)
- All project presentations
- EGI Operations Requirement Gathering Process, OMB, 21 Dec 2010
|Interoperability of operations||