OMB actions history
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
- Action 6.2 Review document Proposal for extensions to availability and reliability calculations and send your comments and feedback to the noc-managers list
- Action 6.7 To send feedback and any new or missing requirement for EMI 1.0, and to prioritize the existing requirements list (the xls file was set to the noc-managers list on 23 Dec 2010)
- Action 6.10 To send comments on the usage of a single EGI monitoring VO (OPS). Is the NGi in favour or is this proposal rejected?
- Action 6.12 to review the current list of non-assigned components and volunteer to the staged rollout of those that are of interest to them (table)
- To check the draft site certification manual and provide comments input to V. Hansper and Operational-documentation-manuals (at) mailman.egi.eu
- Dec 03: deadline for informing about UNICORE and/or GLOBUS deployment plans for year 2011. Mail to Tiziana.Ferrari at egi.eu
- By Dec 14: deadline of collection of requirements on Service Management. Input is collected on RT
- By Dec 20: provide feedback on training needs for the EGI user forum.The EGI User Forum, which will take place in Vilnius during the week 11-15 April 2011, is approaching. This meeting will be organized in cooperation with the EMI project. Training sessions about EMI middleware and EGI Operations can be organized according to your needs. The User Forum is an opportunity for all NGIs, especially the ones constituted recently or under creation, to get training in different areas.
- Dec 21: OMB meeting
- Nov 16: OTAG meeting (agenda) on SAM requirements and developments
- Nov 23: OMB meeting (agenda)
- Please review OLA roadmap draft
Items for approval: https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=150
- Oct 6 (previous deadine has been anticipated): deadline for submitting your NGI deployment plan of regionalized tools.
- FOLLOWUP (19 Oct): deployment plans will be summarized in Milestone MS406
- Oct 11: deadline for submitting comments to the gLite 3.2 transition plan
- FOLLOWUP (19 Oct): sent request of approval of the gLite 3.1 end of support draft calendar
- Oct 18: deadline for supplying requirements for ARC, gLite, UNICORE middleware (EMI project). Requirements are gathered on RT, ticket 331
- Oct 20: deadline for providing requirements for operational tools (EGI-InSPIRE JRA1). Feedback to the OTAG mailing list
- Oct 26: deadline for submitting second EGI-InSPIRE QR