Jump to navigation Jump to search
Draft - not an approved document
A Resource Centre (RC-DE) operates resources.
There are three roles of persons:
- Operators (Resource Centre Administrator) are member of NGI-DE-OPERATIONS.
- two mailing lists for announcements and discussions
- monthly phone conferences
- Operation Workshops
- technical discussions, preparation of technical documentation,...
- Managers (Resource Centre Operations Manager) are part of the Resource Centre Representation (RCR-DE)
- Political discussions, escalations, ...
- one mailing lists for both: announcements and discussions
- Not yet established
- Accept Annex NGI-DE requirements on resource centres
- Security Contact
- Site Security Officer
A Resource Centre offers one or more service to users called Service Endpoints.