NGI DE:GOP-2013/List of Annexes
Draft - not an approved document
GOP-2013/List of Annexes
List of Annexes
To be short technical details are defined in Annexes.
Annex “NGI-DE infrastructure services”
NGI-DE provides the reliable access to and the collaborative use of federated IT resources from science communities for science in Germany and worldwide.
- help desk
- monitoring facilities
- central services for resource centres
- central services for users
- security services and support
- support for users and administrators
- information services
Infrastructure services are defined in annex “NGI-DE infrastructure services” and agreed by the representations of users and resource centres.
Annex “NGI-DE security and privacy”
German version of EGI security and privacy procedures, policies and processes.
Annex “NGI-DE requirements on users”
- Acceptable Use Policies
- Referencing NGI-DE in scientific papers
- Reporting scientific work (to RIP-DE, available for all RC-DE)
Requirements on users are defined in annex “NGI-DE user requirements” and agreed by the representations of users and resource centres.
Annex “NGI-DE requirements on resource centres”
- Procedures about “NGI-DE resource centre certification”
- offering (Software, static informations about o Maximale Walltime, wieviele Knoten per Queue, Minimale/Maximale Job-Größe, Fairshares)
- Relation to RCR-DE
Resource centre requirements are defined in annex “NGI-DE resource centre requirements” and agreed by the representation of resource centres RCR-DE.
Annex “NGI-DE other procedures”
Other procedures can be defined in annex “NGI-DE other procedures” and agreed by the representation of resource centres RCR-DE. Other procedures may be used for documents to integrate into or disintegrate parts out of the NGI-DE infrastructure.
- VO-Migration Service from D-Grid to NGI-DE/EGI
- Site-Migration from D-Gridto NGI-DE/EGI
- Final documentation of VO work in de-registration process of projects.