Inspire sa1 2013-07-02
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- 'Updating VO ID cards' campaign and decommission of obsoleted VOs
- Still handling tail-end of kernel vulnerability CVE-2013-2094
- Attendance at EGI-InSPIRE EU Review
- SVG: Issued EGI SVG ADVISORY [EGI-SVG-2013-5331] - High Risk - EMI WMS Impersonation vulnerability
- ongoing work on Emergency suspension
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Release of the UMD 3 update 1.1 with a total of 3 products.
- ongoing work Cloud site certification
SA1.4 Central tools
- Following SAM Update-22 testing phase on tools-admin list
- Implementation of SHA-2 tests on midmon.egi.eu (https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/MW_SAM_tests#SHA-2_tests)
- Follow-up of GLUE2 validator
- User Data Retention Policy for CPU Accounting implemented.
- Testing continues for enhancements to the Regional APEL Server.
- Cloud Accounting - the SSM 1.2 instance of the Cloud Accounting test database has been stopped. All Federated Cloud Resource Providers should now publish to the test repository running SSM 2.0.
- Ongoing support for sites migrating to using EMI 3 APEL.
- Ticket monitoring
- preparing next release and implementing feature requests
- weekly phone conference for discussing features and requests to be implemented
- discussions on further development of GGUS
- presented slides on the URT meeting on Monday, 24th of June explaining the new work flow for middleware tickets
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Decomission of NGI_ZA group from dteam VO []