< GOCDB | Release4 | Development | VSites
VO Feed Example
VO feed for the GOCDB EGI scoped data (ATP will recognize this gocdb data as the 'OPS' VO topology feed).
- If an endpoint is included in a virtual site, the endpoint must appear in this VO feed as a child of an <atp_site> element corresponding to the parent physical site.
- The VO feed should include all service endpoints, both visible and invisible to EGI.
- For each physical site a <group> element will be used to indicate that all child endpoints belong to the virtual site named by the group
- It is permitted duplicate <atp_site> elements where necessary. e.g. RAL_LCG2 may appear twice with two different sets of endpoints linked to two different virtual sites.
- The feed specifies that all sites are under the ops VO using the <vo>OPS</vo> element.
In summary, the GOCDB to ATP mappings are:
- Site == <atp_site>
- ServiceEndpoint == <service>
- VSite == <group>
This implementation will operate as follows:
- EGI-Visible virtual sites will appear in the central SAM
- EGI-Invisible virtual sites will not appear in the central SAM
- Edge case: if an EGI-Invisible site contains nothing but child
Questions for ATP:
- We've left the infrast="EGEE" attribute on the atp_site element. Is this correct?