<< Back to GOCDB/Documentation_Index
The developments we are currently working on are listed below. They come from the agreed development list, as defined by the Operational Tools Advisory Group (OTAG) who filters and prioritizes user requests.
- See: [GOCDB development items is available in the EGI RT ticket tracker]
- Feedback received on the new system is given at: GOCDB/Release4/Feedback
Release v4.5: GUI improvements and MVC/Query2XML full rollout
- ~Jan 2013
- Relevant RT: 1017, 1092, 1102, 1423, 1696, 4374, 4465, 4466
Multiple Endpoints Per Service
Render GOCDB data in GLUE2 Format
Extensiblity mechanism (Key-Value pair property bags)
- RT: https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=3764
- Simiar to the GLUE2 extensibility mechanim, the core GOCDB entities (NGIs, Sites, Services, ServiceGroups, Endpoints) will be extended so that they can define an optional set of custom key-value pairs with PI query support.
Update Site Certification and Target Infrastructure Rules
- This involves conditional enforcement of site certification status transition rules depending on the Site's Target Infrastructure (Production or Test).
Support for a new RDBMS
- GOCDB currenlty relies heavily on Oracle PLSQL. Support is required for a new open source database. More info: Doctrine
Longer Term / Unconfirmed Roadmap
- [Not confirmed] Support for VOs (maybe query SEs by supported VO)
[Not confirmed] Regionalisation
- RT: https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=2788
- GOCDB4 Regionalisation Status and Plans - More details on regionalisation and progress of Standalone deployments within NGIs.
- [Not confirmed] VO Feed for ATP GOCDB/Release4/Development/VSites/VOFeedXML
- Use the Service Groups (VSites) to build a VO feed for ATP.