GGUS ticket monitoring
This page is in draft version!
Ticket Monitoring Dashboard
Operations tickets are submitted via the operations portal. They have ticket type OPS.
Monitoring of OPS tickets is done by the COD team.
Monitoring middleware tickets was discussed several times. The latest agreement is documented in the minutes of the GGUS-AB meeting. Relevant information is also available here:
- UMD Dashboard
- The assignment of ETA is checked by DMSU. This process is still valid.
- When the ETA date/time arrives, the ticket monitoring checks whether the fix was delivered and is part of any UMD release
Critical Middleware Tickets
- In case only a few tickets are to be discussed, please add Cristina Aiftimiei in CC field of the tickets (email@example.com). That will catch her attention and every thing can be kept within the original ticket.
- In case of many tickets send her the list of tickets by e-mail.
- If there are doubts about tickets, please submit a ticket to Operations SU referencing the tickets in question. Operations SU will then escalate this to TCB
The monitoring process for non-operations and non-middleware tickets is documented in File:Other Tickets.pdf in detail. A short summary of required actions is as follows:
- add comments
- tag ticket for adding to monitoring dashboard
- set follow-up date
- set appropriate remind on date
- assign ticket to site operations managers if applicable
- involve NGI operations managers if necessary
- submit a ticket against "Operations" SU referencing untouched tickets