Difference between revisions of "Fedcloud-tf:WorkGroups:Scenario3"
(→Information that should be published by a cloud service)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 12:23, 6 December 2011
|Main||Roadmap and Innovation||Technology||For Users||For Resource Providers||Media|
Scenario 3: Integrating multiple resource providers
Leader: David Wallom, OeRC
|Scenario leader||OeRC||David Wallom|
Information that should be published by a cloud service
The following are the information identified during the TF F2F meeting:
Please add more points edit/comments the list
- What is the name of the resource and what type of interface can I use to manage instances on the resource?
- What are the AuthN and AuthZ rules that operate on your cloud?
- What instances are already installed on the resource and am I allowed to upload my own instances?
- If I am able to upload instances what format of instances does the resource accept?
- Is there a data interface available and if so what is it?
- What is the overall size of the resource?
- Are instance templates defined that limit the choice of instance scales I am able to run?
- What type of virtual network can I establish on the resource?
- Does the resource support cloud scalability through managed bursting to another external provider?
The following are questions on the dynamic information;
- I have a virtual instance that requires X,Y,Z resources, does your cloud have A>X, B>Y,C>Z resource available?
- My instance is short lived is its utilisation of resources going to be captured in the information system such that overprovisioning will/will not occur?
- What is the charging scheme and how much will using your cloud cost?