Difference between revisions of "FedCloudBIOSTIF"
Revision as of 09:50, 13 October 2014
- Status: active
- Start Date: 06 August 2013
- End Date:
- EGI.eu contact: Nuno Ferreira / firstname.lastname@example.org, Salvatore Pinto / email@example.com
- External contact: Robert Kulawik / firstname.lastname@example.org
BioSTIF is a web map application, available as standalone or Taverna interaction service. BioSTIF shows spatio-temporal point data e.g. species occurrences on a map. Different background maps can be chosen. The user can make selections on the data using spatial objects like polygons, circles or other geographical features loaded from web map services. Occurrences can be deleted. The user can browse through the data in a map, a tabular view, and optionally a timeline. The user interaction is used as filter on the data source loaded and sent back as output port of the Taverna interaction service. The supported formats of occurrence data are kml, Darwin Core (TDWG Standard) and comma separated files (csv).
- Assess BioSTIF requirements (in progress)
- Initial setup of an oM instance in one FedCloud RP (in progress)
- Design service sustainability (open)