Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Use certificates for GGUS‐portal with Safari
Please follow these steps:
- Check the identity preferences by issuing this command:
- Import your certificate into Keychain Access.
- Ctrl+click on the certificate to add a new Identity Preference.
- As location type in the URL of the portal e.g. https://ggus.eu
- To use certificates with other URLs linking to this server (e.g. the request of: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=...), there has to be added a second identity preference with identical data, but additionally with a slash (“/”).
- In this case the address: https://ggus.eu/
- The changes in Keychain Access take effect after restarting Safari. To do this, Safari has to be closed completely (not only close the window).