Jump to navigation Jump to search
Use certificates for GGUS‐portal with Safari
Please follow these steps:
- Check the identity preferences by issuing this command:
- Import your certificate into Keychain Access.
- Ctrl+click on the certificate to add a new Identity Preference.
- As location type in the URL of the portal e.g. https://ggus.eu
- To use certificates with other URLs linking to this server (e.g. the request of: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=...), there has to be added a second identity preference with identical data, but additionally with a slash (“/”).
- In this case the address: https://ggus.eu/
- The changes in Keychain Access take effect after restarting Safari. To do this, Safari has to be closed completely (not only close the window).