EGI Core activities:2013-bidding Security coordination
Go back to the activity list.
- Service name:
- Service category: Operations
- Service type: Coordination, operation and maintenance
The ... is part of the EGI Core Infrastructure Platform ... which supports the daily operations of EGI.
This service includes the following components.
This activity is responsible of the coordination of the system operation and upgrade activities with those partners that are in charge of operating other systems that depend on it.
Support through the EGI helpdesk about
Support about ... is out of scope and is part of activity 2nd level support (core platform).
Support hours: eight hours a day (9-17 CE(S)T), Monday to Friday – excluding public holidays of the hosting organization.
- Daily running of the system
- Testing and high availability configuration
This activity includes:
- core refactoring, bug fixing, proactive maintenance, improvement of the system
- coordination of software maintenance activities with other technology providers that provide software for the EGI Core Infrastructure or remote systems deployed by integrated and peer infrastructures that interoperate with the central EGI components of the system.
- requirements gathering
Service level targets
- Minimum availability/reliability: ..%/..%
- Response to incident records in GGUS within support hours: Medium (see https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/FAQ_GGUS-PT-QoS-Levels#Medium_service)