|This page is under construction.|
Presentations and training material
- Security RSS feed
- We have the RSS feed for the security-related guidelines and best practices. Consult the Security RSS feed guide to learn about the feed and how to integrate it into your own site.
Materials from EGEE'07
- Remi Mollon (CERN), Introduction: Grid and security.
- Louis Poncet (CERN), Grid systems installation and configuration.
- Eddie Aronovich (Tel-Aviv University), Centralized logging.
- Mingchao Ma (UK), Protecting administrative credentials.
- Michal Prochazka (CESNET), Testing and monitoring Grid systems.
- Carlos Fuentes Bermejo (RedIRIS), Incident Response (policies and procedures).
External training material
The project Integrated Site Security for Grids (ISSeG) produced training and dissemination site. The site contains practical site security recommendations that are based on the lessons learnt from Integrated Site Security deployment at ISSeG target sites.
|Parts of this article came from the OSCT wiki, this was written by the EGEE Operational Security Coordination Team.|