Some security alerts are issued by EGI-CSIRT through EGI broadcast. You will also find some of them here.
Here you will find informations about future events. There, you can get archives from pasts events.
If you suspect that there is an incident at your site DO NOT ignore it. DO NOT Re-boot or Power off the affected host. YOU SHOULD SIMPLY FOLLOW the EGI security incident response procedure. You will find explanation of this procedure at : https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/EGI_CSIRT:Incident_reporting.
- What pointers for latest technical informations on grid component ?
- Technical advices on Glite middleware
- EMI training materials
- Grid security monitoring tools used and recommended by EGI-CSIRT
- A JA.NET grid deployment guide
- You will also get some operational notices here.