EGI Activity groups
Revision as of 10:49, 3 April 2015 by Krakow (Created page with "<br> '''[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Interest_Group Special Interest group] '''<br> *(also known now as working group) <br> *community within a larger organization with...")
- (also known now as working group)
- community within a larger organization with a shared interest in advancing a specific area of knowledge, learning or technology where members cooperate to affect or to produce solutions within their particular field.
- can have medium-term goals that are not immediately achievable.
- A policy group is an internal EGI.eu body created to define policies and procedures within a specific functional area (technology, operations, user community, policy and administration). They are responsible for developing EGI.eu’s strategic and operational policy framework and, thus, for ensuring the stability and availability of a European generic e-Infrastructure.
- Each policy group has well-defined responsibilities, composition and operational procedures. It is chaired by an elected or appointed member of the community who is an acknowledged expert in the appropriate subject area. The chair reports the progress of the group’s work to the EGI.eu management.
- mini project within EGI-Engage with structure and roadmap
Virtual team -
- (also known as Task force)
short lived group with short term achievable milestones
Question: If Fed Cloud fast force a VT?