EGI-InSPIRE Task Reviews MS115 MS116
NGI International Task Review MS116
This page contains the links to the individual pages where NGIs are invited to provide their contribution for the EGI-InSPIRE milestone MS116 "NGI International Task Review" and for the EGI-InSPIRE milestone MS115 "EGI Global Tasks Review". Operations has already been covered by a previous survey.
Assessment by Service
Each NGI should fill its dedicated page following these guidelines:
- Name: name of the service as defined in this wiki page (already filled)
- Description: description of the service as defined in this wiki page (already filled)
- Assessment: when formulating the text, consider the following questions:
- for technical services, did this service make progress since the start of the project (did it improve functionally and in its stability?) is it used? if it is, are you planning to consolidate/expand it?
- for human services: did you establish working communication links between NGI partners and with EGI.eu? how do you evaluate is the impact of the activity?
- for all:
- is current funding adequate to the amount of effort needed?
- is this service sustainable? assess from the non-technical viewpoint, what was achieved during year 2 (evaluate funding level vs effort required, sustainability plans for service)
- Score: assign a score to the service according to your overall level of satisfaction
- 0 = not applicable
- 1 = An unacceptable level of service was delivered
- 2 = A level of service that was below expectations was delivered
- 3 = An acceptable service level has been delivered
- 4 = A level of service that exceeded expectations was delivered, but there is scope for even further improvement.
- 5 = An excellent service has been delivered that should be considered as best practice
- How to Improve: identify which managerial problems should be addressed to improve the NGI service during 2012 and the solutions you would like to propose; highlight also if EGI.eu can contribute to improvement of the NGI service
List of NGIs
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom