|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- usual ongoing operational duties including handling of incidents and vulnerabilities
- attendance at ISGC2014 in Taipei. Gave successful one-day security training and a talk on EGI security activities
- attendance at Shonan meeting in Japan
- produced new versions of the two EGI Cloud questionnaires
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Preparation of the next UMD release
- Cream-Slurm finally passed SR and as set as ready to deploy into production.
- New product in SR (gfal2).
- Ongoing campaign contacting all early adopters team in order to revise early adopters activities. This is done together with a call to move all early adopter to UMD-3 due to the end of support of UMD-2.
SA1.4 Central tools
- opsmon migration
- SAM Update-22 campaign is finalized
- all available, official NGI SAM instances are running Update-22
- weekly fedcloud meeting - presented the status of monitoring activities
- SAM migration meeting (https://indico.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=2123)
- Implementation and testing of CMS integration into GGUS
- GGUS release
- Fixing problems after GGUS release
- GGUS AB
- Ticket monitoring