|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- usual ongoing operational duties tracking incidents and vulnerabilities
- production of and presentation of Cloud provider questionnaires at OMB
- planning security events at ISGC2014 and EGI CF
- ongoing work on monitoring and emergency suspension
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- ActiveMQ brokers migration
- broker network reconfigured to include two new instance on Thursday February 27th
- GOCDBv5.2 was released on February 26th. This version adds an extensibility mechanism which allows Services, ServiceGroups and Sites to be extended using custom key-value pairs (following the GLUE2 extensibility mechanism).
- analyzing issue with broken org.nagiosexchange.GGUS-WebCheck test: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=101651
- SAM Update-22 campaign
- tracking issues with ngi.SAM instances in GOCDB continued: SAM in GOCDB
- current status is 80% done:
- Update-22: 38
- Update-19: 5
- Unavailable: 4
- OMB on Thursday February 27th - presented the status of ActiveMQ brokers & SAM migration
- BioVel meeting - participation in discussion about SAM monitoring system
ARC, QCG, Unicore, Globus campaign
QCG: There are 9 QCG services registered at 7 sites, 6 in Poland and 1 in Byelorusse. Of these, 3 are publishing to APEL. Of the 6 others, 3 are at PNSC which I would expect to be active.
Globus: We still haven't fully tested the Globus solution. I have contacted Helmut asking him to kickstart the work again. I have yet to push for better documentation.
Unicore: I approached Juelich to be the first Unicore test site.
- Implementation and testing of CMS integration into GGUS
- GGUS release
- Ticket monitoring
SA1.8 Availability and core services
nothing to report