Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.9 Operations Architecture: applying last comments from external review. New version is waiting for approval.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- pre-OMB meeting
- Meeting with Diego Scardaci - handover of Miniproject and Resource Allocation task force leadership
- Federated Cloud meeting
- fedSM call, and preparation of service management improvement plan for EGI.eu core services
- fedSM internal call - defining plans and actions
- QR14 preparation
- handling of GGUS tickets
- VO validation/decommissioning activities
- Preparation for October OMB
- preparation for GGUS AB meeting
- usual ongoing security operations activities handling security incidents and vulnerabilities
- EGI/PRACE/EUDAT joint security workshop in Linkoping, Sweden
- included discussions on possible a future H2020 bid
- planning for EGI CSIRT F2F meeting in December
- SVG: no new vulnerabilities but sent out advisory for a 'High' risk Torque problem, suggesting installing version of Torque from nikhef.
- Risk Assessments also reported to software providers on 6 other vulnerabilities. (5 from one piece of software).
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- New release for UMD-3 UMD 3.2.1
New in Staged Rollout:
- EMI bdii-top v. 1.1.3
- EMI bdii-core v. 1.5.4
- Ongoing work - Coordinating work on accounting and information system manuals:
- Accounting data publishing
- Publication to information system
- Planing of moving EGI Cloud Infrastructure to production
SA1.4 Central tools
- Resolved the problem with failing GOCDB test: https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97927
- Modified the StoRM-SHA2 test to return CRITICAL
- JRA1 monthly meeting: https://indico.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=1888
- Weekly cloud monitoring meeting
- GGUS development meetings at CERN
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparing next release
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Published league tables for September 2013
- Handled re-computation requests
- Unresponsive VOs decomission process has started and is ongoing
- Bug on VOMS (in relation to dteam) found and accepted and opened by lead developer (https://issues.infn.it/jira/browse/VOMS-440). Testing the fix provided.
- Updated services for certification infrastructure (WMS and Top-BDII are now running on EMI-3). Now working on cross integrating new endpoints with site-certification.egi.eu.
- Ongoing work on updating NGI managers on dteam VOMS for NGI_MD, Benelux, NGI_MARGI and on the decomissioning of /france group (NGI_FRANCE will remain).
- Testing of SHA-2 for EGI Catch-all CA
- Testing of SAM-Update-22 for new security nagios box
- reviewing EGI.eu, RC and RP OLA - ongoing work
- RC OLA send to NGI managers and Fedcloud task force for comments - approval scheduled during October OMB