|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
SA1.3 Staged rollout
Presently under Staged Rollout:
- IGE.security-integration v. 3.0.0
- EMI.cream-torque v. 2.1.1
- EMI.emi-cluster v. 2.0.1
- EMI.px v. 1.3.34 (new)
- IGE.gridway v. 5.14.1 (new)
- EMI.storm v. 1.11.2 (new)
SA1.4 Central tools
- version 5 deployed to production on Wednesday October 2nd
- RAL experienced nework outage on Thursday October 3rd
- Storage area network failure occurred on Friday October 4th, read-only failover instance activated on Saturday morning.
- staged rollout started on Friday October 4th (https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=6146)
- Renamed tests were added to Operations tests in Operations portal (full list: https://tomtools.cern.ch/confluence/display/SAMDOC/FAQs#FAQs-Renames%2Freplacements)
- GOCDB test org.nagiosexchange.GOCDB-PI modified to search for regex instead of string
- Tracking down problems with the ops VOMS (https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=6146)
- QCG testing with multi-record messages
- 1 new site publishing Cloud records
- Several problems have hit APEL systems this week causing slight delays in processing all accounting types. All systems are expected to be up to date by Thursday 10th at the latest.
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Received league tables for September 2013.
- Resolved one dteam VO registration issue that came up after the migration of the service 
- Updated dteam VO wiki page in alignment with the current production service (after the migration)