|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- ongoing handling of CVMFS critical vulnerability EGI-SVG-2013-5890
- new probes and monitoring of site status
- Work on Emergency Suspension including presentation at OMB
- security incident EGI-20130823 reported on a non-Grid machine at an EGI site. This was handled.
- monthly team meeting held on 22 August
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- Ticket monitoring
- Implementing feature requests for next GGUS release
- followup of new sites with new alarms for software retirement
- follow up of RPI, sites to be suspended, top BDII A/R, Unknowns
- handling topics of the SAM nagios WG.
- Certfication of SAGrid