|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- 'Updating VO ID cards' campaign and decommission of obsoleted VOs
- usual ongoing routine business
- cleaning various CSIRT groups and mail lists
- work on emergency suspension design
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- ongoing work Cloud site certification
SA1.4 Central tools
- Testing continues for enhancements to the Regional APEL Server.
- New EMI 3 APEL RPMs created in response to RT https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=5615
- Ongoing support for sites migrating to EMI 3 APEL and also sites using ARC/Jura.
- Ticket monitoring
- preparing next release and implementing feature requests
- weekly phone conference for discussing features and requests to be implemented
- discussions on further development of GGUS
- prepared slides for next GGUS-AB meeting