|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- ongoing work handling vulnerability CVE-2009-3547
- attendance at EU review
- 1 new vulnerability reported in puppet (not middleware). Assessed as 'critical'. Sites advised to upgrade within 7 days
- SVG monthly meeting
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- Meetings with SAM team.
- SAM Update-22
- testing phase started on Friday, June 21st
- announcement sent to tool-admins and noc-managers lists
- 4 NGIs expressed interest for participation: NGI_CZ, NGI_FI, NGI_HR and NGI_UA
- NGI_HR installed the testing instance on Monday June 24th without any issues.
- Two CAs have expired CRLs which is raising alarm eu.egi.sec.CRL on all SAM instances, reported the problem to David Groep.
- GLUE2 validation
- probe was further improved in order to resolve remaining issues
- the new testing instance was deployed on Thursday June 20th
- probe was working fine for couple of days and the new test org.bdii.GLUE2-Validate was deployed on the midmon instance on Monday June 24th.
- SHA-2 monitoring
- new SAM testing instance deployed for development purposes
- FedCloud monitoring
- OCCI probe modified to work properly with VOMS credentials
- OCCI probe extended to perform authentication against Keystone for OpenStack RPs
- Ticket monitoring
- preparing next release and implementing feature requests
- prepared slides for the URT meeting on Monday, 24th of June explaining the new work flow for middleware tickets