|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Handling the critical vulnerability CVE-2013-2094 (EGI-ADV-20130514). Tickets have been submitted to perceived vulnerable sites. We are currently ironing out some monitoring issues to reliably identify any remaining vulnerable sites
- Monitoring changes made to monitor CVE-2013-2094
- work on Emergency-Suspension Mini Project
- Attended ENISA Securty Workshop Bucharest
- Attended TF-CSIRT Meeting Bucharest
- SVG: Three new vulnerabilities reported
- Modified the Compromised certificate /emergency suspension document to address comments
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- attending ENVRI meeting (collaboration with EISCAT-3D)
- work on cloud resources integration and certification
SA1.4 Central tools
- Analyzing the status of UserDN Publishing probe
- Discussions related to SAM Update-22 transitions
- Proposed adding OPS-MONITOR tests to Operations tests (https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=94374)
- OMB presentations related to OPS-MONITOR and SAM Upgrade
- Modifying StoRM tests at midmon.egi.eu to return OK
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparation of the next GGUS release
- Testing of new features on GGUS test instance
- followup of new sites with new EMI-1 alarms for software retirement
- follow up of RPI, sites to be suspended, top BDII A/R, Unknowns
- handling topics of the SAM nagios WG.
- participation in a status update meeting of the SAM team.
- handling requests to review SE probes
- investigation status changes of sites
- setting up database to track top bdii availability, availability/reliability,unknowns of sites, certification status changes and the rod performance index over time.
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- final work on MS425 based on internal review results and comments