Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:Sa1 2013-05-14"
(→SA1.1 Activity Management)
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
Revision as of 07:50, 14 May 2013
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.8 Annual report of operations infrastructure completed the external review
- MS125 Asia-Pacific annual report: completed first round of external review (T. Ferrari acting as moderator)
- MS425 Operational Level Agreements: external review, the moderator promised feedback by Wed 15-05
- preparing input for the Technical Roadmap
SA1.1 Activity Management
- web site meeting: assessment of status of operations pages, updates to existing pages, discussion of new content about the operations services as part of the EGI portfolio
- contribution to the WLCG GDB meeting about the UMD Release Team
- fedSM meeting about the implementation plan of changes to the EGI core infrastructure services to make them comply to service management best practices: assessment and next steps
- review of QR9-10-11 metrics in the metrics portal
- collection of QR12 metrics
- collection of material for periodic review
- finalization of TF13 programme of the Operations Track
- coordination of operations support to VPH through BIOMED and MAPPER (nano materials use case)
- updates to web site pages
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Final preparations for the first release of UMD-3.
- Start of SR for the update 3 of EMI-3 release.
SA1.4 Central tools
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparation of the following GGUS release
- Cleaning up of all support units in preparation to the end of EMI/IGE projects
- Defining new structure of PTs
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- ENVRI WP3 f2f meeting, UvA, Amsterdam, May