Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:Sa1 2013-05-07"
Revision as of 17:22, 6 January 2015
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.8 Annual assessment of infrastructure: completed the first round of external review (all comments received addressed)
- MS425 OLAs: external review in progress
SA1.1 Activity Management
- FedSM meeting and implementation plan for improvement of EGI.eu core services
- resource allocation framework and kickoff meeting of resource allocation mini project
- first URT meeting: organization and setup of support structures
- meeting with Earth Science community at EGI.eu
- assessment of accounting readiness for sites deploying ARC (SGAS and JURA which was reported to have problems with the publishing of accounting records to APEL. In progress
- contribution to VERCE MoU
- assessment of VO availability prototype
- editing of D4.8 to incorporate external reviews
- editing of MS425
- assessment of PY3 metrics in the operations portal (in progress) and collection of PQ4 metrics (in progress)
- preparation of meeting of Security for Collaborating Infrastructures (SCI) (USA) 10-11 May
- discussion of SHA-2 support next steps (monitoring infrastructure, upgrade to SHA-2 compliant middleware)
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Regular activities towards the release of the first release of UMD-3.
- preparation of EGI/EUDAT/PRACE weekly meeting. Contact with NGI UK and PL for support of MAPPER nano material use case
- contact with BIOMED/VPH for the appointment of two test sites, for testing of data transfer to/from EUDAT
- DRIHM: collection of requirements and discussion of setup of VOMS service
SA1.4 Central tools
- Preparation of QR12
- Deployment of new glue-validator on test instance: https://vcl-1-1.srce.hr/nagios
- Participation in new EMI probes SAM testing
- Providing SAM feedback to FedCloud work group
Repository The SSM 2 central repository is in production and we now have our first production client, data is being published using the EMI 3 APEL client from UKI-LT2-QMUL. Chris Walker from QMUL has also produced a report on the process and a new version of the EMI 3 APEL Client has been released today which fixed some bugs found in the initial release. This is EMI 3 Update 3, which we would like to be included in the UMD 3 release if possible.
We have another site who we expect to be publishing in production in the next few days (UA-KNU); they have carried out successful tests and we are just negotiating which month they should start publishing to the new system from.
APEL repositories are ready for a production level usage of SSM2. A site MUST migrate all their accounting clients to UMD-3 (SSM2), there can't be an hybrid situation. CREAM from UMD-2 with APEL from UMD-3 can work. It's theoretically possible also the other way around: CREAM-3 with APEL from UMD-2. This was not tested by APEL (but Enol did some preliminary tests). The manual documenting the transition from EMI-2 APEL to EMI-3 is under preparation. The new APEL clients are now in the UMD repositories, under verification.
Portal No report received
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparation of the following GGUS release
- Cleaning up of all support units in preparation to the end of EMI/IGE projects
- Defining new structure of PTs
No report received
|DMSU tickets flow Apr 28-May 4|
|back to tpm||0|
|reassigned to 3rd level||11|
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- External review of MS425
- QR12 report
- A/R reports for April 2013 published
Nothing new to report
- ENVRI WP3 f2f meeting, UvA, Amsterdam, May