|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Participation in the CF 2013 in Manchester
- Continuation of the regular activities regarding the UMD releases
Status assessment of Desktop Grid and QCG accounting integration. Discussion about next integration steps during CF2013.
Meeting with XSEDE project to understand integration possibilities.
SA1.4 Central tools
- Participation in EGI CF 2014
- Several meetings held related to Operational tools
- New operations tests added to midmon:
- UserDN test eu.egi.APEL-UserDN added to midmon
- Ticket monitoring
- EGI CF in Manchester
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Published final A/R reports for March 2013
- Work on setting up RA for EGI Catch all CA in Nigeria (ongoing)
- Draft for MS425 being prepared