|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Gave talks, chaired sessions, ran security workshop with hand-on forensics training at ISGC 2013 in Taipei
- Monthly CSIRT team meeting on 26th March
- Presentation and discussion of central user suspensions issues at OMB (26 Mar)
- Finalising poster for EGI Community Forum
- 2 new vulnerabilities reported - 1 'high' risk and high end of high. Asked for emergency release rather than wait 6 weeks and asked sites to take operational action.
- Other is in Risk assessment.
- SVG monthly meeting
- Participation in FIM4R meeting at PSI
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Pursuing the activities for the UMD-2 release
- Ready for production:
- EMI: WMS 3.4.1, Cream-1.14.3
- IGE Gsisshterm 1.3.4, Gram5 5.2.3 and Gridftp 5.2.3;
- Ready for production:
- EMI-3 topics :
- Submitted all debian products to verification 
- Start of the UMD-3 staged rollout activities:
- Bdii-site 1.2.0, Bdii-top 3.0.0, UI 3.0.0, VOMS 3.0.0 and DPM 1.8.6.
SA1.4 Central tools
Fixing CA support in the operations tools in production: The EGI policy on acceptable autjentication sources and CAs statea we accept all IGTF Classic , MICS , and SLCS CAs. That's also what is in the EGI Trust anchor distribution. The one from the EGI repo must be adopted."
- RAL central services unavailability due to network problems
- Switched off dCache EMI-1 probes, switched on DPM EMI-1 probes
- Participation at the OMB
- Participation at the ISGC 2013
- Continued work with Federated Cloud Test resource providers to migrate to SSM 2.0 and new cloud accounting record.
- Created Cloud Accounting Summary record to summarise by Site(Resource Provider), User, VO, Image etc. - to be sent to Cloud Accounting Portal.
- Document and new versions of APEL server code provided to portal for implementing cloud accounting using new database schema.
- Work with INFN on integrating SLURM parser with APEL client
- Work on providing Publication/Synchronisation tests with new APEL server
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparing GGUS March release
- Weekly phone conference for discussing open requests (shopping list) on GGUS
- Review of https://documents.egi.eu/document/1562
- Testing of new PI v5 of GOCDB and preparing GGUS for new PI
- Fixing bugs in interface GGUS - SNow (CERN ticketing system) related to latest SNow release
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Published A/R final reports for February 2013.
- Volunteered to participate in stage rollout process for EMI3 VOMS service