|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- usual routine business
- responded to reviewers comments for MS235
- central emergency suspension topic - requested testing of access management via argus on Grid Middleware components during Stage roll out
- SSC-NGI Preparations
- EMI-1 decommissioning: DPM-Version/EMI Release (problematic connection between DPM release and EMI Version)
- preparing for security training at ISGC 2013
- preparing talks for ISGC 2013
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Pursuing the SR activities for the EMI-2 Update 9
- Continuation of the EMI-3 early adopter campaign 
- First EMI-3 dryrun's RT
- Creation of a wiki page to gather information with issues found under SR activities for migration of services from EMI 1 to EMI 2 wiki
nothing to report
SA1.4 Central tools
- Improvement of test(s) for monitoring DPM versions (https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=5002)
- Discussion about the new userDN probe continued
- Discussion about GOCDB ARC-CE name changes
- Network issues caused problems on the consumer server, APEL out of service for part of the day on 6th March. The daily processing has therefore been taking longer than usual as sites "catch up" with their publishing.
- Updated release of APEL SSM 2.0 and APEL server/lib packages to fix bugs found in testing
- Provided feedback on storage accounting data to sites testing storage accounting clients.
- Remaining Federated Cloud Test resource providers contacted with information on adopting SSM 2.0 and new cloud accounting record.
- Prepared slides on Regional Accounting and implementation timeline.
- Refactor of the code
- Further OOP integration
- Security improvements
- New code for UserDN SAM probe that detects if sites have published CPU/UserDN records on the last 7 days and honors some NGI non publishing policy.
- Cloud accounting base code
- Schema adaptations for cloud
Meetings: - Scientific discipline VT meeting on Friday.
- Ticket monitoring
- Further work on MS710 MS710.
- Prepared slides for OSG All Hands meeting
- Weekly phone conference for discussing enhancements on GGUS
- Preparing GGUS March release
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Published initial A/R reports for February 2013 (on 5th of March 2013)
- NGI_ZA legacy group removed from dteam VOMS service
- Problem with Dteam voms service solved []
- Handled 3 A/R recomputation requests (GGUS Ticket-ID: 91625, 91762, 92310)
- Received one A/R recomputation request for March 2013 (GGUS Ticket-ID: 92380)
- Provision of new WMS instance for midmon service
- Scheduled maintenance of midmon service
- working on Resource_Allocation_Process documentation