|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
2-week report as D Kelsey was away last week
- SVG - monthly meeting held
- SVG - 4 advisories issued following new software releases
- Presentation at OMB on Central CSIRT user banning/emergency suspension
- SSC-NGI - supporting and preparing for first NGI run
- Another local root vulnerability has been investigated, but not found to be a major problem for our infrastructure - it does not affect RHEL5/6-type of distributions.
- Finalised CSIRT plans for 2013 - and presented them at OMB
- Work on posters and talk for EGI CF
- Planning for training at ISGC 2013
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- Prepared slides for the Feb GGUS AB.
- Feb GGUS AB meeting
- Ticket monitoring
- GGUS February release.
- Further work on MS710 MS710.