Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability.
SA1.1 Activity Management
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- EMI 3 APEL client certified for release.
- Cloud Accounting - additional cloud resource providers testing SSM v2 and using new Cloud Accounting record sending records to the new cloud accounting database - in preparation for the Community Forum demo.
- Heavy Core refactoring and OOP migration
- Regionalization improvements
- Fixed XML endpoints
- New view aggregating all region charts for InterNGI reports (NGI/COUNTRY).
- Discussion of agenda items for Feb GGUS AB meeting: review of R/W access to tickets in technology helpdesk and assessment of GGUS features/SUs/worksflows that will be affected by the end of EMI and IGE, so that all the changes necessary will be prepared in GGUS before April 2013
- Prepared slides for the Feb GGUS AB.
- Monitoring tickets.
- Uploaded changes for next GGUS release to the GGUS test instance and testing them.
- Testing implemented changes in Report Generator and reworked statistics on middleware providers.
- Further work on MS710 MS710 after internal revision.