|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Attended GDB with a presentation on the status of the middleware retirement process
- ops VO management
- Reviewed abstract for CF 2013
- Contributed to CF 2013 timetable definition
- Follow up with non-responsive NGIs: Russia
- additional improvements to Pakiti and its recent bugfix release
- No new vulnerabilities reported in tracker, but one in Red Hat linux under discussion by CSIRT as to its criticality
- Updated Software Vulnerability Issue handling procedure. The original plan was to update due to end of EMI/IGE however most of the approved doc is agnostic to whether the 'provider' is EMI or IGE or development teams. However, contact details still need to be maintained/updated and some process details/templates will need modification. Suggested a maintained software contacts list for EGI, not just for SVG, which I can help maintain.
- SVG will release some advisories on 19th Feb, as new UMD-1 and UMD-2 versions are available which fix several vulnerabilities.
- Planning for 2013
- Planning for monthly CSIRT team meeting
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Release of the UMD 2.4.0 with a total of 18 products UMD 2.4.0
- First release of WMS in UMD-2
- EGI ENVRI collaboration wiki space created
SA1.4 Central tools
- started development of UserDN probe
- helped COD with assessment of EMI-1 probes
- EMI 3 APEL client testing continues.
- Cloud Accounting - preparation for Cloudscape V demo and Community Forum demo; information sent to cloud resource providers for updating to SSM v2 and using new Cloud Accounting record for the Community Forum demo. The current Cloud Accounting database and web pages will be used for Cloudscape V demo.
- Storage Accounting - SSM2 information update sent out for StAR testing, successful testing by DPM and dCache clients.
- Met with Application Accounting developer to discuss next steps for Application Accounting integration with Accounting repo.
- Core refactoring and security work
- Fixed US OSG views
- Fixed reptier2 for Brazil federation.
- New endpoint for UserDN publication SAM probe
- Updated links section
- review of status of software release dashboard in GGUS. Details in RT ticket.
- discussion of agenda items for Feb GGUS AB meeting: review of R/W access to tickets in technology helpdesk and assessment of GGUS features/SUs/worksflows that will be affected by the end of EMI and IGE, so that all the changes necessary will be prepared in GGUS before April 2013
- Monitoring tickets.
- Implementing changes for next GGUS release
- Testing implemented changes in Report Generator
- Uploaded draft of MS710 MS710 after internal revision.
- working group on nagios probes activities
- preparation COD phone conf
- preparation COD OMB presentation
- ticket and dashboard handling
- unsupported middleware activity followup
No particular issues to report.
|DMSU tickets flow Feb 10-17|
|back to tpm||1|
|reassigned to 3rd level||7|
|open DMSU tickets status|
|waiting for reply||5|
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Regional_Operator_on_Duty - ROD wiki page rearranged and new materials added