|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Preparation for the Evolving EGI workshop in relation to future requirements for global tasks in security
- Poster submitted on User security to the EGI Community Forum
- SVG planning for handling vulnerabilities after the end of EMI/IGE
- responding to requests for clarification on the submitted proposals for mini projects
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- Preparation for the Evolving EGI workshop
- Preparation of EMI-1 MW nagios probes
- Monitoring tickets.
- GGUS release on Wednesday, 23rd.
- Interface and alarm tests after the GGUS release.
- Attending OMB phone meeting
- Preparing various documents, roadmaps, etc. for EGI
- ticket and dashboard handling
- unsupported middleware activity followup
- attending OMB
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Discussion on SA1.8 plans and agreement on plans finalization for 2013 (update of the relevant wiki pages https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Plan_2013_SA1.8)
- Issue with site certification infrastructure resolved [GGUS-90907]. Problem was wrong entry of non production site in GOCDB
- Addition of probes on middleware monitoring instance
- Initial contacts with South African Observatory on establishing a Registration Authority on behalf of the EGI.eu catch all Certification Authority