Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Not so much to report given the holidays
- Holiday period was quiet - only one minor security incident was handled
- New SVG vulnerability being handled
- Starting to make firmer plans for 2013 and workshop 28-30 Jan
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Preparation of a new release for both UMD-1 and UMD-2 taking into account what is left now from IGE 3.0 and the several EMI updates.
- For UMD-1:
- Gridsite 1.7.25 which is under verification
- L&B 3.2.9 in Stage Rollout (solves an security issue)
- For UMD-2:
- In Stage Rollout:
- All ARC 2.0.1 components
- WMS 3.4.0
- IGE.gridway 5.12.0
- IGE.globus-default-security. 5.2.2
- IGE.globus-rls 5.2.2
- IGE.globus-myproxy 5.9.1
- In verification:
- Cream 1.14.2
- Cream Torque 2.0.0-2
- Gridsite 1.7.25
- Blah 1.18.2
- In Stage Rollout:
SA1.4 Central tools
- Nothing to report due to Christmas Break.
- ticket and dashboard handling
- organised a COD phone conf
- unsupported middleware activity
Fairly quiet times, low ticket load in these weeks.
All the handled issues are very specific, no particular ones to report to general attention.
|DMSU tickets flow||Dec 16-22||Dec 23-29||Dec 30 - Jan 5|
|back to tpm||1||0||1|
|reassigned to 3rd level||4||1||8|
|open DMSU tickets status|
|waiting for reply||4|
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Ongoing discussions with VOMS development team on technical issues preventing the migration of Dteam VO from VOMRS to VOMS only interface
- Handling of A/R re-computation request for December 2012
- Initial core services A/R metrics for December 2012 received
- Regional User Documentation wiki page with pointers to user documentation created by Operations Centers