|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Fedclouds weekly call
- SPG phone call (Excellence science coordination)
- Reviewed the strategy metrics document
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Finalizing the release candidate of UMD 2.3.1 to be released Monday 17 December, containing:
- ige gridftp 5.2.2
- dpm and lfc 1.8.5
- dcache 2.2.5 (contains only the dcap library)
- gridsite 1.7.24
- Start preparing the next UMD 2.4.0 in advance, taking into account what is left now from IGE 3.0 and the several EMI updates, as well as what should be out in the next emi2 updates of December 2012 and January 2013 updates.
- EGI EUDAT PRACE collaboration wiki page was created to monitor status of Pilot activities
SA1.4 Central tools
- Added documentation of new MW probes (https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/MW_Nagios_tests)
- Fixed the problem with MW monitoring SAM instance (https://midmon.egi.eu/nagios)
- GOCDB performed UPS testing on December 11th between 09:30 and 12:00 (UTC)
- Electric maintenance was scheduled for the Operations portal between December 10th 07:00 and December 12th 11:00 (UTC) and short outages might occur.
- UserDN republishing ongoing; this continues to be a significant extra load on the service and staff and data processing has been delayed because of the considerable increase in records, some from sites who had not raised tickets to arrange a suitable timetable for their republishing.
- Waiting for Message Broker network to add IN2P3 DN to the authorized list so that France can publish to the new system using SSM.
- Shopping list meeting to prioritise requests for GGUS
- Roadmap Report Generator, Telephone Conference(2012-12-10), see agenda: https://indico.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=1272
- Preparing Migration of GGUS mail boxes to new infrastructure, see https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=4700
- usual ticket handling and dashboard work
- handling unsupported middleware issue
- review of GOCdb business logic. Plan put into RT ticket. Waiting for comments from COO.
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Initial publication of A/R results for November 2012
- Handling of several A/R re-computation requests in accordance to PROC10
- Internal discussions on how A/R reports are currently being delivered
- No change of how this is handled is foreseen for the time being
- Ongoing discussions on Dteam VO migration from VOMRS to VOMS
- Investigation (ongoing) of whether it will be possible to retain VOMRS interface but upgrade VOMS backend to UMD2 for Dteam VO
- Received new final A/R reports for September and October
- September and October A/R reports updated on DocDB
- ongoing work on EGI user start guide
- ongoing work on the operations wiki space
- final work on EGI OLA