Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:Sa1 2012-12-03"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 00:09, 5 December 2012
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability. Editing still in progress
SA1.1 Activity Management
- coordination and preparation of Monday operations meeting
- participation and contribution with material to the GGUS Advisory Board: discussion of handling of tickets without response from submitters, usage of GGUS for notification purposes in case of unscheduled downtime of EGI.eu central services, and discussion of GGUS minimum service level targets
- participation to the web accessibility and usability course
- contribution to the PMB meeting
- coordination and preparation of weekly meeting on decommissioning of unsupported middleware
- preparation of support resources and review of final report of the EGI/EUDAT/PRACE workshop
- assessment of status of GLUE 2 profile
- followup of sites not publishing user DNs in accounting records
- assessment of status and progress of sites that promised to decommission unsupported services by the end of November, assessment of migration of unsupported VOMS instances
- review of October re-computations, which were erroneously recomputed
- submission of JRA1 requirement on modified A/R computation algorithm to exclude sites that enter/quit the production infrastructure
- discussion of extensions of the operations dashboard to handle alarms generated by a new SAM instance dedicated to monitoring of unsupported software (this SAM instance is operated by AUTH)
- activities and planning for tracking upgrade status from gLite 3.2 and EMI-1 components
- one site still not allowing monitoring
- SVG - handling of several issues
- planning for security workshop and submission of EGI CSIRT talk to ISGC 2013
- preparation starting for SSC run in NGI_UK
- discussions about implementation of central user banning related to new Service Operations Security Policy from SPG
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Participation in the EGI Federated Cloud F2F meeting.
- Participation in the SA2 F2F meeting.
- Discussion and design of changes into the SW provisioning process.
- Discussion about the an urgent UMD release
- Participation to the envri use case meeting
SA1.4 Central tools
- CERN brokers upgraded on Wednesday November 28th (https://operations-portal.egi.eu/broadcast/archive/id/817).
- Central SAM instance upgraded on Wednesday November 28th
- problem with ATP PI detected (https://tomtools.its.cern.ch/jira/browse/SAM-3128) and resolved on November 30th
- New MW monitoring SAM instance
- deployment finalized on Friday, November 30th: https://midmon.egi.eu/nagios
- Operations Portal Dashboard will be modified on Tuesday, December 4th to be able to receive results from the new box.
- New operations tests added:
- New GGUS release on 2012-11-28
- GGUS-AB phone conference
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Communications regarding final A/R October 2012 stats (final reports are not yet available)
- Operations regarding dteam VO
- Registration/membership requests
- GGUS ticket on SE endpoint decomission resolved
- Internal discussions regarding Dteam VO migration to VOMS endpoint
- new EGI sub forum to support new NGIs and site administrators
- ongoing work on EGI user start guide
- ongoing work on the operations wiki space