|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Progress of SA1 issues
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability
SA1.1 Activity Management
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- EMI1 update 21 and EMI2 update 6 have entered into the SW provisioning process
- Some components already under verification (LB 3.2.9 from EMI1, and gridsite).
- UMD urgent release foreseen for some components, at least WN and DPM
- SAM19 completed SW provisioning and released into production.
- CA 1.51 completed SW provisioning expected to be released this week
- New changes into the SW provisioning process under discussion
SA1.4 Central tools
- Upgrade of AUTH and SRCE brokers finished successfully, CERN brokers will be upgraded tomorrow (https://operations-portal.egi.eu/broadcast/archive/id/817).
- SAM Update-19 released on November 23rd
Repository - outage last Tuesday, 20th November due to problem caused by electrical work carried out on the UPS at RAL, all APEL systems restored on Wednesday, 21st November. Sites continue to raise tickets in order to republish user DNs.
- Shopping list meeting to prioritise requests for GGUS
- Preparing the GGUS-AB phone conference next Thursday (2012-11-29), see agenda: https://indico.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=1259
- Preparing the next GGUS release on 2012-11-28
Started assessment of IPv6 compliance of FTS 3.
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- EGI Operations Start Guide for newcomers was created.
- PROC04 was reviewed and split into two pages PROC04 and Availability and reliability monthly statistics
- Documentation page for administrators was created