|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Progress of SA1 issues
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability
SA1.1 Activity Management
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- EMI1 update 21 and EMI2 update 6 have entered into the SW provisioning process
- Some components already under verification (LB 3.2.9 from EMI1, and gridsite).
- UMD urgent release foreseen for some components, at least WN and DPM
- SAM19 completed SW provisioning and released into production.
- CA 1.51 completed SW provisioning expected to be released this week
- New changes into the SW provisioning process under discussion
SA1.4 Central tools
- Upgrade of AUTH and SRCE brokers finished successfully, CERN brokers will be upgraded tomorrow (https://operations-portal.egi.eu/broadcast/archive/id/817).
- SAM Update-19 released on November 23rd
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- EGI Operations Start Guide for newcomers was created.
- PROC04 was reviewed and split into two pages PROC04 and Availability and reliability monthly statistics
- Documentation page for administrators was created