|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
SA1 weekly report
Progress of SA1 issues
(SA1) PQ8 Grid software maintenance and support
- D4.6 Operations Architecture:
SA1.1 Activity Management
- ongoing programme to chase all remaining unpatched WMS deployments
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- DGAS now publishing in production via SSM. France have postponed their migration until November due to staff issues.
- High load of support effort to sites trying to publish UserDNs, and coordination of sites then wishing to republish.
- Support effort also for sites upgrading APEL and/or CREAM to EMI.
- Discussing with EMI the effects of changing UserDN format in CAR.
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- PRACE/EGI/community meeting on data management (October/beginning of November)