|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
SA1 weekly report
Progress of SA1 issues
(SA1) PQ8 Grid software maintenance and support
- D4.6 Operations Architecture:
SA1.1 Activity Management
- assessment of status and requirements of relocatable tarballs for WN and UI
- discussion of future VOMS support for OPS with CERN
- ops VO management
- EGI Operations meeting: chaired and agenda preparation
- Attended Fedcloud TF
- Follow up with an issue with SAM WN probes
- Unsupported MW retirement: assessment of progresses in automatic monitoring and definition of the workflow
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- assessment of integration of QCG
- accounting: currently waiting for a solution allowing a site to publish jobs through the legacy APEL client and summaries via the QCG publisher.
- information publishing: QCG software currently not publishing into BDII
- GGUS SU:...
- monitoring: expected to be completed with release of SAM Update 19 (validation is ongoing)
SA1.4 Central tools
- Started CAR discussion to check on whether the discussion had converged. Agreed with A Guarise that we could work with the existing document but this stimulated a new discussion within EMI and there has been another iteration. Pressure from Unicore to adopt RFC2253 instead of the X500 naming of DNs.
- Ready to move Italy, Nordugrid and SWITCH to the new SSM publishing. Delayed a week due to staff absences. MAPPER records tested OK. Need agreement on how to handle sites publishing with both QCG and EMI.
- Raised level of support traffic due to sites wanting to start publishing UserDNs and those wanting to republish old jobs with UserDNs.
- CERN agreed to start publishing UserDNs
- Planning for next meeting of the GGUS Advisory Group ongoing
- Small bug fixes after 2012-09-26 release
- Preparing for the next release 2012-10-24
- organised COD phone conf
- writing October newsletter
- developed workinstruction for ROD for the new A/R alarms
- handling of A/R,RPI,Unknown,top-BDII GGUS tickets
- glite-3.1/glite-3.2 GGUS tickets
- Merged TPM/DMSU oerational
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Revision of documentation wiki space structure
- ongoing work on EGI OLA
- ongoing work on EGI Forum tool
- PRACE/EGI/community meeting on data management (October/beginning of November)