|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
SA1 weekly report
Progress of SA1 issues
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Preparing the information system workshop agenda for the Technical Forum
- review of GLUE 2 EGI profile, discussion of software version publication with WLCG
- review of status of security advisories
- Meetings: WLCG operations coordination kickoff meeting, EGI bi-weekly operations meeting, TF12
- ongoing extension of security Nagios system for monitoring of sites hosting unsupported gLite 3.1 and 3.2 services
- definition of escalation procedure to handle sites not retiring unsupported middleware, information circulated to all site managers
- security dashboard being extended to allow COD access to the alarms and ticketing
- CSIRT F2F meeting at TF2012
- Successful training sessions at TF2012
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- Held Accounting Workshop during EGI TF2012 in Prague.
- Useful discussion with NGI-CH on publishing both their CREAM and ARC data.
- IGE sent the first test records from Grid-SAFE. Still needs some work to get the units correct and to include VO and user information.
- Discussed with CERN the publication of UserDN which they haven't been doing since they moved to SSM publishing.
- Made contact with SLURM experts
- Progress on nagios probes for apel servers.
- COD request to turn test https://tomtools.cern.ch/confluence/display/SAMDOC/WN#WN-org.sam.glexec.WNgLExec into operations status