Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
2. Main Achievements
- Continue publishing of A/R league tables - OPS
- Continue publishing of A/R reports for NGI Core services (top-BDII)
- A draft version of EGI.eu OLA has been published.
- Assessment of the EGI.eu central tools service level targets.
The availability metrics for individual tool instances were extracted from the Nagios and presented at the OMB (2012-02-28).
The OMB agreed to the proposed service level targets.
- A draft version of MS418 "Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) within the EGI production infrastructure" has been published.
- Clarify the procedure for EGI sites/regions in the new SAM Availability Re-computation Policy.
- Starting from the February 2012 A/R reports, a parent GGUS ticket is created per month in order to gather all the re-computation requests.
EGI Catch-All Core Service
- Operation of WMS, LB and Top-BDII for site certification
- Operation of certification Catch-All portal
- Operation of VOMS/VORMS for dteam VO.
- New dteam/EGI group has been created. The dteam Acceptable Use Policy had to change slightly to allow this.
- New dteam/NGI_UA (Ukraine) has been created.
- Add the new "UK e-Science CA 2B" certificate to all the dteam VO members which had the old "UK e-Science CA" .
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
4. Plans for the next period
- The final version of EGI.eu OLA is expected in 2012Q3
- The milestone MS418 "Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) within the EGI production infrastructure" is expected in 2012Q2
- Continue the handling the validation and distribution of the monthly A/R reports and the maintenance of the relevant wiki page